Hello, Everybody! :)

Hi, everybody! My name is Kat and I have a tortoise shell tabby kitten called Balina.
I LOVE horses and everything about them. I ride a horse named Wilma (A bay horse) at Sugarloaf Horse Center (One of the best stables in the world :D) but I also ride a horse called Snoopy (Chestnut horse)
This blog is all about...HORSES, RIDING, HORSES and STORIES OF HORSES and GREAT TIPS ON RIDING. But, you see the MADE UP STORIES with CHAPTERS (Horse Tales etc) are FAKE...I made them up!
Also, if YOU are a HORSE SLAUGHTERER, please, QUIT YOUR RIDICULOUS job!!! I HATE horse Slaughter more than anything!!!
Kat

Friday, April 8, 2011

My Life is Actually Pretty Busy! :/

So it has been a long time since I have wrote on this blog :/ I have been really busy in real life! To keep you back on track, here are a few things you need to know about me…?

1. My name is Christine but you may call me Chrissy.

2. I’m between 8-11 years old.

3. I LOVE animals.

4. I am a vegetarian.

5. I have a cat called Balina.

6. I ride at Sugarloaf Horse Center in Campbell town.

7. I LOVE ANIMALS.

More about me soon :)

My retirement is pretty serious. I am taking a break from this website.

Bye, bye and see you all soon! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment