Hello, Everybody! :)

Hi, everybody! My name is Kat and I have a tortoise shell tabby kitten called Balina.
I LOVE horses and everything about them. I ride a horse named Wilma (A bay horse) at Sugarloaf Horse Center (One of the best stables in the world :D) but I also ride a horse called Snoopy (Chestnut horse)
This blog is all about...HORSES, RIDING, HORSES and STORIES OF HORSES and GREAT TIPS ON RIDING. But, you see the MADE UP STORIES with CHAPTERS (Horse Tales etc) are FAKE...I made them up!
Also, if YOU are a HORSE SLAUGHTERER, please, QUIT YOUR RIDICULOUS job!!! I HATE horse Slaughter more than anything!!!
Kat

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blaze

Today, we did go to Sugarloaf Horse Center. I didn’t ride Snoopy, or Wilma :( It was Blaze. Here is a pic…DSCF2395 He did seem beautiful, but really, I could take chances. DSCF2402  He was a dapple grey stallion or gelding- I don’t know. As I mounted up on him, however he was sweet and stood very still. But after a while, I guess he got a bit bored so he started to churn up grass. It seemed like forever for him, to eat up the grass. DSCF2420 Once we took off, however, he was gentle and quiet but he was, like, REALLY slow. I kept lagging behind. Once we were allowed to trot, I kicked him but he wouldn’t budge. Well, I gave him another kick and he budged (FINALLY!) But not in a trot-he was still in a slow walk. DSCF2421

After that one hour trail ride (It felt like 3 years to me) I went home.

Anyway, back to our normal day!

1 comment:

  1. How long have you been riding ?
    How often do you ride ?

    ^^ my horsey questions :) xo

    ReplyDelete