Hello, Everybody! :)

Hi, everybody! My name is Kat and I have a tortoise shell tabby kitten called Balina.
I LOVE horses and everything about them. I ride a horse named Wilma (A bay horse) at Sugarloaf Horse Center (One of the best stables in the world :D) but I also ride a horse called Snoopy (Chestnut horse)
This blog is all about...HORSES, RIDING, HORSES and STORIES OF HORSES and GREAT TIPS ON RIDING. But, you see the MADE UP STORIES with CHAPTERS (Horse Tales etc) are FAKE...I made them up!
Also, if YOU are a HORSE SLAUGHTERER, please, QUIT YOUR RIDICULOUS job!!! I HATE horse Slaughter more than anything!!!
Kat

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Horse Riding Lesson Next Saturday :)

Yay! Guess what? I’m going to my horse riding lesson next Saturday! Yay!!! I’m soooo happy!!! La, la, la, la!!! I can hardly wait!
P.S: Please email me to find out more information about horses/my horsey life!
bebear.honey@gmail.com

or

myemail@doctor.com

or

I forgot my other email accounts cos they were for organizations or something.

HORSES RULE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment