Hello, Everybody! :)

Hi, everybody! My name is Kat and I have a tortoise shell tabby kitten called Balina.
I LOVE horses and everything about them. I ride a horse named Wilma (A bay horse) at Sugarloaf Horse Center (One of the best stables in the world :D) but I also ride a horse called Snoopy (Chestnut horse)
This blog is all about...HORSES, RIDING, HORSES and STORIES OF HORSES and GREAT TIPS ON RIDING. But, you see the MADE UP STORIES with CHAPTERS (Horse Tales etc) are FAKE...I made them up!
Also, if YOU are a HORSE SLAUGHTERER, please, QUIT YOUR RIDICULOUS job!!! I HATE horse Slaughter more than anything!!!
Kat

Saturday, April 23, 2011

~23/04/11~Sugarloaf Horse Center

horse 011 

This is Hazel

I rode him today on an hour trail ride :)

He listened to me, and reponsed well

He’s a great horse to ride and canters really good.

horse 128

This  is Blaze

He is a slug

No, no offence but he’s really slow.

He’s a beginner’s horse

I rode him once

horse 085

This is Snoopy

His fur is curly and soft

He is really cute.

horse 067

This is Yogi

He is a gentle horse

He lets you pat him

He’s a good horse

No comments:

Post a Comment